Tuesday, August 4, 2009

VRay Tutorial - Studio Lighting Explained (3ds Max + V-Ray)

V-Ray Tutorial - Studio Lighting (3ds Max) Free 3ds Max + V-Ray Tutorials by CG Artist, Géza Kádas


Look at the tutorial by Géza Kádas! cg-india.com

Author: Géza Kádas

Originally I started my study with webdesing. After a few years I become acquainted with 3dimensional programs.

I completed a 3ds max master course, after that I spent a lot of time to get familiarity with the program.

Architectual visualisations are my favourite topics in the 3d industry, both exterior and interior scenes. Currently I study as an interior decorator.I am working as an instructor at IMMI (International Multimedia Institute).

Email: kadasgeza@citromail.hu Homepage: www.techtron.extra.hu

Posted via web from xea's posterous

Share/Save/Bookmark

(Links by TutorialsGarden)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Welcome to 3D TODAY!